Students of Wine will be hosting their first Australia vs. California class. Don’t have plans yet to kick off your long weekend? Join us!
This class will be led by Jared Silverman, Sommelier atVinum 55 Chandler. Jared has been committed to the wine industry in Arizona for over a decade.
The theme for this class is an Australia vs. CA varietal comparison, and here is the fantastic lineup we have for you:
• 2013 Leeuwin Estate Art Series Chardonnay, Margaret River, Australia
• 2014 Ramey Wine Cellars Chardonnay, Russian River Valley, California
• 2015 Giant Steps Pinot Noir, Yarra Valley, Australia
• 2015 Lompoc Wine Co. Pinot Noir, Sta Rita Hills, California
• 2013 d’Arenberg The Custodian Grenache, McLaren Vale, Australia
• 2014 Sans Liege ‘Groundwork’ Grenache, Central Coast, California
• 2012 Elderton Command Single Vineyard Shiraz, Barossa Valley, Australia
• 2013 Rubicon Estate Inglenook RC Reserve Syrah, Rutherford, California
That is a LOT of wine for your money so you don’t want to miss this fun and educational event.
The cost is $35. Sign up now to guarantee your spot!